Orders, for products in stock, normally are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. Orders are shipped Monday through Friday. A surcharge will be added for orders outside the USA.
Please note, some of our products are custom made or custom cut - These will have a longer lead time as they are made to order. The custom made and the custom cut products are non-refunable.
* All orders/products are shipped by UPS, Fed-Ex, US Mail or by truck or carrier of our choice
- All shipping and delivery dates are estimates based upon prompt receipt of all necessary information. Delays in securing Customer's approval of necessary specifications or samples of the goods shall, if American TeleData Store so chooses extend the date of delivery. American TeleData Store shall not be liable for any claim, loss, expense, or damage of any kind whatsoever for delays in delivery.
-(a)Any goods to be returned to our company must have a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number issued by us before being returned. Please call (866) 342-3721 or e-mail our Returns Department at email@example.com to obtains an RMA number prior to returning or shipping your product back to our returns department. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. Any goods returned without a proper RMA number will not be accepted and will be returned to Customer at Customer's expense. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
- (b) Any goods returned by the Customer must be returned as originally shipped in their original packaging. Any item not returned in its original package will be returned and under no circumstance will we issue a credit. All products returned MUST be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- (c) Specialty or custom ordered goods will not be considered for return. This includes custom cut cables, custom made fiber optic jumpers and many other products - Please make sure you know before ordering, if this is a custom made product.
- (d) You the customer are responsible for shipping charges on returned items; We will match your shipping method on your replacement or exchange item(s). i.e., you return the defective item in question back to us UPS Ground for replacement; We in return will ship back to you the replacement item via UPS Ground at our expense. Any additional shipping cost(s) is the Customer's responsibility.
- (e) We strongly recommends the Customer fully insure the return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and use a carrier that can provide the Customer with proof of delivery for- the Customer's protection.
- (f) If merchandise arrives to the Customer damaged, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If the Customer accepts the package, make sure to note the damage on the carrier's delivery record in order for our company to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pickup of damaged merchandise. If the Customer does not notify us of damaged goods within the first 7 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions. Call an Account Manager at (866) 342-3721 to arrange for carrier inspection and a pickup of damaged merchandise.
- (g) Manufacturer restrictions apply. Any item(s) that are missing the UPC Code can ONLY be replaced with the same item. After 30 days, all manufacturers' warranties apply.
- (h) Certain non-defective returns can be accepted directly by us within 30 days from the invoice date at our discretion for credit or exchange. Please see note Return Policy on this website.- All non-defective returns are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee.
- (i) We reserve the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date. If the product(s) is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items. Customers are responsible for all charges for shipping returned items to us, and we will pay the shipping charges on the replacement or exchange item(s) sent to the Customer.