Indoor Outdoor Plenum CAT 6 Cable- CAT 6 Indoor Outdoor Cable- CAT 6 Ready To Ship- Made By Hitachi Cable North America- Only CAT 6 Cable Available in The World Today!
Order Now-Plenum CAT 6 Indoor Outdoor Cable
Plenum Outdoor CAT 6 Cable – Shielded Plenum Outdoor CAT 6 Cable- Plenum Shielded Outdoor CAT 6 Cable- UL Listed Outdoor CAT 6 Plenum Cable Made In the USA
American Teledata now carries and can ship the only indoor outdoor plenum rated CAT 6 cable in the USA and comes in UTP (unshielded) and FTP ( Shielded) UL Listed Cables. Hitachi Shielded CAT 6A plenum cable has a 3 week lead time with no minimums.
The benefits of water resistant CAT 6 plenum outdoor cable is that is can be installed directly into the building and run direct to your equipment. We have included You Tube Instructional and Engineering videos at the bottom of the blog. Besides offering the USA and our International customers some of the largest inventories of indoor and outdoor CAT 5E, CAT 6, CAT 6A , CAT 7 , CAT 7A and now CAT 8 bulk cables, we also offer custom outdoor CAT5e, Outdoor CAT 6, Outdoor CAT 7 and now offer bulk Outdoor CAT 6 Plenum Cables.
Our UTP Outdoor CAT 6 Plenum Cable is priced at $ 735.75 and can ship same or next day.
The shielded -STP plenum CAT 6 cable has a 3 week lead time- call for up to date information.
Please call us for pricing at (866) 650-3282 or click on the below links to place an order today!
- REACH & RoHS compliant.
- Made in USA.
- Guaranteed minimum performance.
- Tested from 1 to 555 MHz.
- UL Verified Category 6.
- UL Verified (A826376) for long term water submersion.
- UL Listed for use in plenum areas.
- Specifically designed for below-grade conduit or other environments where water is likely to infiltrate.
- No-gel construction simplifies termination.
- Drybit Barrier ensures optimum electrical performance even in harsh environments.
- Supports up to 100 watts of power.
- Available in both UTP and FUTP.
- Standard jacket color is black.
- Custom colors available.
- During installation, take precautions to ensure any water present in pathways does not enter the open end of the cable. Water infiltration via the open ends of the cable will negatively impact cable performance and void and applicable product warranty.
- To ensure safe operation, install cables according to all applicable local and national electrical codes.